Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
Career DAY Middle East & Africa 2012
Friday, 7 December 2012 from 10:00 to 14:00 (GST)
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Career DAY Middle East & Africa
FACE to FACE with Kempinski General Managers and Senior Corporate & Regional Executives
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS THE REGISTRATION PAGE FOR CANDIDATES ALREADY WORKING WITHIN KEMPINSKI. IF YOU ARE AN EXTERNAL CANDIDATE, PLEASE REGISTER ON THE FOLLOWING PAGE: http://kempinski.eventbrite.com/
After the tremendous success of our global Career Day held in Munich earlier this year, the Middle East & Africa region will host its own Career Day at one of our most remarkable and flagship properties, the Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi, on December 7th, 2012. Entrance for internal Kempinski candidates will be from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm, and will require registration on this site.
Members of our management board, regional president, vice presidents, and regional directors and hotel General Managers will be present at this exclusive event and meeting with top candidates looking to further their careers with Kempinski. They will be prepared to make employment offers on the spot to the best candidates.
Please read carefully before starting the registration process:
- Register every candidate online by latest November 14, 2012 at http://kempinski-people.eventbrite.com/
- Kindly note that if you are selecting, for instance 5 tickets under "quantity", you need to register 5 candidates.
- Every registration session has to be finished within one hour. Based on your registration, we will schedule the interviews. Please register in English and avoid any spelling mistakes!
- All participants will receive a ticket via e-mail after your registration.
- Once you have finished your registration, following text will be sent to each candidate:
“Thank you! You have been registered for the next Kempinski Career Day Middle East & Africa 2012.
Should you have any further questions, please contact your People Services department directly.
You will be informed about the interview slot with one of our General Managers or Senior Management Team members on December 07, 2012 upon check-in.
We are looking forward to meeting you at Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi.”
Your Kempinski Talent Development Team
- Internal transfer candidates can find their career opportunities at www.kempinski-jobs.com
- In case of any cancellations, please inform us immediately and send a short note to email@example.com
Thank you for taking the time to register your hotels’ transfer candidates.
Your Talent Development Team
When & Where
Created in 1897, Kempinski Hotels is Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group. Kempinski’s rich heritage of impeccable personal service and superb hospitality is complemented by the exclusivity and individuality of its properties. Kempinski now comprises a portfolio of 74 five-star hotels in 30 countries and continues to add new properties in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Each one reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand without losing sight of its heritage. The portfolio comprises historic landmark properties, award-winning urban lifestyle hotels, outstanding resorts, and prestigious residences. Each one is imbued with the quality guests have come to expect from Kempinski while embracing the cultural traditions of its location. Kempinski is a founding member of the Global Hotel Alliance (GHA), the world’s largest alliance of independent hotels.